Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oh, the weather outside is frightful....whatev's

It's amazing how one simple change can make people complain until there hearts bleed. In the summer you hear "It's SO HOT!", "Rain, AGAIN!", "Another Thunderstorm warning?", and they can't wait until winter. Well, winter's here people. QUIT YOUR BITCHIN'! Enjoy the 3 weeks of cool air that we've been blessed with, because in about 6 weeks, you'll be crying about the heat again.

I LOVE this weather. It's invigorating. It gives me a feeling of season. It lets me wear sweats and hoodies. Life is good right now :)

So I bring you a couple of pics of this weekends cold blast, which really is unfamiliar territory for true southerners, of which I'm not, but it really is fun to watch them scurry. Sweet rewards :)


This photo was taken by my friend Jen Peace who caught the "snow" on her screen.


Beckett is all ready for the "Snow"!!!!



Unoriginal, but, it get's the point across.




Me keeping my toesies warm thanks to my wonderful friend Amanda.... Love ya girl :)


I promise there's ALOT more going on, but this "weather event" is too much to pass.

~gretchen

2 comments:

Sass said...

What a beautiful first pic. Beckett is just so handsome. LOVE the socks, and now I'm off to find mine because my toes are FREEZING!

Melissa said...

I just about died at the ice ice baby on your car! LMAO! I gave you an award on my blog!!